Millennium Promotes Christine Crow to VP, Production and Development
The exec has worked on such films as "Olympus Has Fallen."
Christine Crow has been promoted to vp, production and development at Millennium Films. She will continue to work with Millennium president Mark Gill, head of development and creative affairs Boaz Davidson and head of production John Thompson.
In her two years at Millennium, Crow has been involved in such projects as Olympus Has Fallen and the upcoming features Before I Go to Sleep, starring Nicole Kidman, Colin Firth and Mark Strong; Eliza Graves, starring Kate Beckinsale and Jim Sturgess; and Good People, starring James Franco and Kate Hudson.
"Christine is a rock star who makes everything she touches better," Gill said. "She has impeccable taste, an extraordinary work ethic, and a very high level of analytical and creative skill."
Prior to joining Millennium, Crow worked with Gill for four years in development and production at The Film Department and prior to that worked at United Talent Agency in the motion picture and television lit departments.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)