'Millionaire Matchmaker' gets Season 4
Bravo will move the show to New York City
Bravo has picked up a fourth season of "Millionaire Matchmaker" and will move the show to New York City.
In the series, matchmaker Patti Stanger will expand her business to the East Coast as she continues to set up wealthy clients with dates who seek a lifestyle upgrade.
The current run of "Matchmaker" is tracking as the show's highest-rated yet, averaging 1.2 million viewers up 17% from last year in its Tuesday night slot.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR