'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger Inks Two Year Development Deal at Bravo
"Now that Bravo and I are monogamous, I’m ready to hit the sheets," said Stanger of the news.
Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger is taking her relationship with Bravo to the next level.
The NBCUniversal-owned network announced Tuesday that it has inked a two-year development deal with the star and executive producer. Stanger will be tasked with finding new talent as well creating, developing and potentially starring in the new series for the female-skewing cable network.
“With Patti’s over-the-top personality and savvy business sense, Bravo could not have found a better development partner to execute our vision and who understands our audience,” said Bravo's VP of Development for Bravo Eli Lehrer.
Added Stanger, “My relationship with Bravo is a match made in heaven. The network’s reputation for delivering high-quality, buzz-worthy programming made it an easy decision to extend our business together and include this creative deal. As I say to my clients, ‘no sex before monogamy.’ Now that Bravo and I are monogamous, I’m ready to hit the sheets.”
The news comes after the fourth season of The Millionaire Matchmaker garnered its highest ratings yet, averaging 1.9 million total viewers and 1.3 million in the coveted 18 to 49 demo. The season finale delivered a record 2.6 million, according to The Nielsen Co. Stanger's relationship series will return for a fifth season on August 15th.
Email: Lacey.Rose@THR.com; Twitter: @LaceyVRose
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing