Milo Ventimiglia, 'Ballers' Troy Garity Follow Agent Sean Grumman to WME
The 'This Is Us' star leads the roster that is moving over from CAA.
Three weeks after television agent Sean Grumman departed CAA for WME, a number of clients following him to his new agency have been confirmed:
- Milo Ventimiglia, now starring in NBC's fall breakout drama This Is Us
- Troy Garity, the Boss alum who now plays a sports agent on HBO's Ballers
- Ryan Kwanten, best known as Sookie's brother Jason on HBO's True Blood and now filming action-thriller Category 5
- Tyler Labine, the Reaper and Sons of Tucson alum who most recently appeared opposite Melissa McCarthy in The Boss
- British actor James D'Arcy, who played Jarvis on Agent Carter and will appear in Christopher Nolan's upcoming Dunkirk
- Jaina Lee Ortiz, who stars opposite Morris Chestnut on Fox's Miami medical drama Rosewood
- Chris Wood, who joined season two of The CW's Supergirl as DC Comics character Mon-El
- Hayes MacArthur, the funnyman currently co-starring as Jason "Jay" Geils on TBS' Angie Tribeca
- Claire Holt, one of the titular vampires on The CW's The Originals
- Andrew J. West, the Greek alum who played Gareth on AMC's The Walking Dead
Grumman's other clients during his 15-year tenure at CAA included Ruth Wilson, Lauren Cohan, Ben McKenzie and Nick Nolte.