'Charlie's Angels' Star Minka Kelly Splits From Derek Jeter
The couple quietly call it quits as Kelly preps for her debut in the ABC reboot.
Charlie's Angels star Minka Kelly and New York Yankee captain Derek Jeter have broken up, a rep for the actress confirms to People.com.
The couple did not often speak about their relationship in press, but Kelly was a common presence at Yankees games, including when he got his 3,000th hit in July. They were together for three years.
"They care about each other and it was amicable," a source tells People. "They're still friends."
ABC's reboot of Charlie's Angels premieres Sept. 22; Kelly plays Eve French.
“It’s exciting for me because I actually have a little tough girl inside of me, so I’d like to explore that and to do all these fun stunts and learn all these skills,” Kelly -- who previously starred on Friday Night Lights -- told The Hollywood Reporter at Comic-Con last month.
“It’s a really lucky thing for me to be in this position where I can learn how to scuba dive and English-style horseback ride and drift cars, it’s a dream job," she added.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Aerosmith's 'Dream On' Performed To Honor Boston Marathon Victims And Survivors (VIDEO)
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"