'Charlie's Angels' Star Minka Kelly Splits From Derek Jeter
The couple quietly call it quits as Kelly preps for her debut in the ABC reboot.
Charlie's Angels star Minka Kelly and New York Yankee captain Derek Jeter have broken up, a rep for the actress confirms to People.com.
The couple did not often speak about their relationship in press, but Kelly was a common presence at Yankees games, including when he got his 3,000th hit in July. They were together for three years.
"They care about each other and it was amicable," a source tells People. "They're still friends."
ABC's reboot of Charlie's Angels premieres Sept. 22; Kelly plays Eve French.
“It’s exciting for me because I actually have a little tough girl inside of me, so I’d like to explore that and to do all these fun stunts and learn all these skills,” Kelly -- who previously starred on Friday Night Lights -- told The Hollywood Reporter at Comic-Con last month.
“It’s a really lucky thing for me to be in this position where I can learn how to scuba dive and English-style horseback ride and drift cars, it’s a dream job," she added.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Seth Meyers To Host 2014 Emmy Awards On August 25
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services