Minka Kelly Tweets About 'Charlie's Angels' Cancellation
The ABC actress responded to fans' supportive messages after her show was canned Friday.
She may no longer be one of Charlie's Angels, but Minka Kelly is taking the news of the ABC show's Friday cancellation in stride.
"I've had a wonderful time working w this incredible crew n amazing cast. I've made friends 4 life! A beautiful experience.. #CharliesAngels," the star Tweeted.
She later followed up with a shout out to fans, saying , "Thank you for all the love and support! Amazing things on the way!!! All is good. :) xo"
Co-star Annie Ilonzeh has yet to respond to the news via her Twitter account, though she did tweet Thursday night that she was watching the current episode. Rachael Taylor, who rounds out the angel triumvirate, doesn't have a Twitter account.
Production for the show, which was filmed in Miami, has already been shut down. Abc has yet to announce what will be taking over in the show's 8 p.m. timeslot, but The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown will air Thursday, Oct. 27.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR