Minnie Driver Signs With UTA (Exclusive)
The Oscar nominee will star in the NBC midseason comedy "About a Boy."
Minnie Driver has signed with UTA, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. She was previously with CAA.
The actress will star opposite David Walton in NBC’s new single-camera comedy About a Boy, based on the novel by Nick Hornby. The series is expected to debut midseason.
Driver was previously nominated for an Emmy and a Golden Globe for FX's The Riches.
After well-received starring turns in Circle of Friends, Sleepers and Grosse Pointe Blank, the London native broke out as Matt Damon’s free-spirited love interest in Good Will Hunting, for which she received Academy Award and SAG nominations. Driver has gone on to star in a diverse slate of comedies and dramas, most recently Barney’s Version, Conviction and I Give It a Year, now in limited release in the U.S.
Driver continues to be repped by the U.K.’s Ken McReddie Associates and Untitled Entertainment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR