Minnie Driver Signs With UTA (Exclusive)
The Oscar nominee will star in the NBC midseason comedy "About a Boy."
Minnie Driver has signed with UTA, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. She was previously with CAA.
The actress will star opposite David Walton in NBC’s new single-camera comedy About a Boy, based on the novel by Nick Hornby. The series is expected to debut midseason.
Driver was previously nominated for an Emmy and a Golden Globe for FX's The Riches.
After well-received starring turns in Circle of Friends, Sleepers and Grosse Pointe Blank, the London native broke out as Matt Damon’s free-spirited love interest in Good Will Hunting, for which she received Academy Award and SAG nominations. Driver has gone on to star in a diverse slate of comedies and dramas, most recently Barney’s Version, Conviction and I Give It a Year, now in limited release in the U.S.
Driver continues to be repped by the U.K.’s Ken McReddie Associates and Untitled Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)