MIPCOM 2012: DLT Entertainment, Raydar Media Set Up Joint Venture
The new group will distribute programming from both companies as well as third party suppliers.
CANNES - U.K.-based DLT Entertainment the producer/distributor of such shows as Miranda, My Family and As Times Goes By, has set up a joint venture distribution company with Alison Rayson's new operation Raydar Media.
The joint venutre, DLT/Raydar Rights, will handle international distribution for finished programs and formats across all genres, both ones developed in house and third-party projects. The company will be the exclusive worldwide distributor of finished programming for Raydar Media and handle all of DLT's programming outside the U.S. and U.K.
As part of the deal, DLT will distribute all finished programming going through DLT/Raydar Rights for the U.S. while DLT and Raydar will jointly handle the exploitation of format rights for the U.S. market.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack