MIPCOM 2012: Keshet International Licenses Docu-Comedy With Endemol
On the last day at Mipcom,”Help Our Daughter Find Love” is licensed in five new territories.
Keshet International the global distribution arm of Israel's Keshet Media, licensed its docu-comedy format Dear Neighbours, Help Our Daughter Find Love in five new territories, via a deal with Endemol.
On the last day at Mipcom in Cannes, Endemol picked up production rights for the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, India and Turkey.
The latest deal brings the number of territories in which the format is sold to eight, following recent deals with Shine France and Shine Australia. In the Ukraine, Channel 1+1 will produce a local version to air in 2013. Further deals are being negotiated in the U.K. and Germany.
Dear Neighbours, Help Our Daughter Find Love is a docu-comedy in which each week a small town couple recruits their entire community to help find a match for their single daughter (or son) now living in the big city.
Keshet is the company behind the drama Prisoners of War, whose U.S. version Homeland recently took home an Emmy for Best Drama, as well as the hidden camera game Deal with It! (sold in 13 territories) and talent show The Successor (aired in 9 territories).
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR