MIPCOM 2012: NBC, ABC Dramas in the Works From Mind's Eye and Georgeville Television
The Canadian and U.S. co-producers are working on a period pirate drama for the peacock network and an untitled pandemic thriller, both for world sales.
CANNES – Canadian producer Minds Eye Entertainment has pacted with Georgeville Television to create TV series for NBC and ABC, and the world market.
The joint slate includes the Crossbones period pirate drama for NBC, and an untitled pandemic thriller for ABC, to be made with Overbrook Entertainment and J. Michael Straczynski’s Studio JMS.
Mind’s Eye and Georgeville Television have two other untitled series in the works for 2013 delivery.
“With Minds Eye, we have created an exciting international relationship that will allow us to do some bold things visually and with great scope, and see each series through production and delivery,” Georgeville CEO Marc Rosen said.
Sierra/Affinity will distribute Crossbones, which is scheduled to begin filming in March 2013.
Mind’s Eye recently produced The Tall Man movie, which starred Jessica Biel, and the Christian Slater-starrer Stranded.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR