MIPCOM: CBS-RTL HD Channel Expands to Singapore
The joint venture inks a deal with SingTel mio TV.
Singapore's SingTel mio TV has inked a deal with the new joint venture, RTL CBS Asia Entertainment Network, to carry the HD channel in that territory.
The new channel will be part of the Family+ Pack at no extra charge.
"We have been actively seeking out fresh TV channels and content and are delighted to be the first in Singapore to launch this great new channel," SingTel managing director Seow Eng said.
The availability of the two broadcasters' HD channel in Singapore follows launches in Malaysia and Thailand last month. RTL CBS Asia Entertainment Network was formed last August.
SingTel mio TV was launched in July 2007. To date, it has signed up 400,000 customers and offers 100 channels.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR