MIPCOM: Discovery Enterprises Takes World Rights to Prince Charles Documentary
The climate change film, narrated by the British royal, debuted at last year's Sundance London festival.
CANNES - Robert Redford praised the Prince of Wales documentary Harmony: A New Way of Looking at Our World when it opened the Sundance London festival last year.
Now Discovery Enterprises International is to shop the film about the British royal's efforts to ease a global environmental crisis worldwide.
Discovery Enterprises on Tuesday said it grabbed the worldwide TV, VOD, new media and non-theatric rights, excluding German-speaking territories, to the two-hour theatrical feature.
Harmony, narrated by Prince Charles, spotlights the causes of climate change globally, while calling for a more sustainable relationship between people and nature.
Harmony is produced by Julie Bergman Sender and Stuart Sender, who also directs.
The film comes from Harmony Film LLC and Balcony Films, in association with u5 Filmproduktion.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR