Mipcom: Keynotes from Bravo, FremantleMedia and Amazon Studio Bosses
Relativity Media CEO Ryan Kavanaugh will also address the international TV industry at the annual Cannes confab.
International television confab Mipcom has lined up another impressive list of keynote speakers for its 2013 edition, with industry luminaries including Bravo and Style Media president Frances Berwick, FremantleMedia CEO Cecile Frot-Coutaz, Amazon Studio director Roy Price and Relativity Media boss Ryan Kavanaugh set to make the trip to Cannes Oct. 7-10.
All will take part in Mipcom's Media Mastermind Keynote program.
The mix of execs from “old media” giants such as Bravo and Fremantle (producers of X Factor and American Idol) alongside relative newcomers Relativity and Amazon, demonstrates the new cross-media nature of television production.
Laurine Garaude, director of Reed MIDEM’s television division, which organizes Mipcom, said this year's event is on track to be the biggest ever, with “increasing demand for stands and companies already expressing interest in bringing in more talent than ever before.”
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR