Mipcom: Keynotes from Bravo, FremantleMedia and Amazon Studio Bosses
Relativity Media CEO Ryan Kavanaugh will also address the international TV industry at the annual Cannes confab.
International television confab Mipcom has lined up another impressive list of keynote speakers for its 2013 edition, with industry luminaries including Bravo and Style Media president Frances Berwick, FremantleMedia CEO Cecile Frot-Coutaz, Amazon Studio director Roy Price and Relativity Media boss Ryan Kavanaugh set to make the trip to Cannes Oct. 7-10.
All will take part in Mipcom's Media Mastermind Keynote program.
The mix of execs from “old media” giants such as Bravo and Fremantle (producers of X Factor and American Idol) alongside relative newcomers Relativity and Amazon, demonstrates the new cross-media nature of television production.
Laurine Garaude, director of Reed MIDEM’s television division, which organizes Mipcom, said this year's event is on track to be the biggest ever, with “increasing demand for stands and companies already expressing interest in bringing in more talent than ever before.”
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!