MIPCOM: MGM TV President Roma Khanna Joins Conference Keynote Speakers List
India's ZEEL CEO Punit Goenka will also address the annual TV-industry event.
PARIS -- MIPCOM has lined up two more keynote speakers for the international television industry conference that will take place in Cannes from Oct. 7-10. MGM Television Group & Digital president Roma Khanna and Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. CEO Punit Goenka will be added to the Media Mastermind Keynote schedule.
Khanna and Goenka join an already impressive list of speakers for the series, including Bravo president Frances Berwick, FremantleMedia CEO Cecile Frot-Coutaz, Amazon Studios director Roy Price and Relativity Media CEO Ryan Kavanaugh.
The two additions are set to discuss the evolution of the TV industry and changing consumer behavior.
Khanna jumped from NBC Universal to MGM in 2011 and has since overseen the expansion of the TV group. MGM is currently in preproduction on the just announced Fargo 10-part series with Joel and Ethan Coen and original film star Billy Bob Thornton. Khanna previously received the Media Architect of the Future Award from MIPCOM organizer Reed Midem.
India’s second-largest media company, Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (ZEEL), operates 45 channels that reach over 700 million viewers in 169 countries around the world. Goenka has overseen the company’s international growth since taking over in 2004.
The conference will also honor DreamWorks Animation CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg as Personality of the Year.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR