MIPCOM VIDEO BLOG: Gillian Anderson On Returning to TV Crime Post-‘X Files’
“She’s serious like Scully but definitely not so square,” the actress says of her role as a British police investigator in new crime series “The Fall.”
Emmy-winning actress Gillian Anderson reveals why she decided to return to small screen crime a decade after the end of seminal TV series The X Files.
In an interview with THR’s International Editor Scott Roxborough at television market MIPCOM in Cannes Anderson compares her character of British homicide detective Stella Gibson in BBC police series The Fall to X Files’s Dana Scully. THR produced this video in cooperation with MIPCOM.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game