MIPTV: Gene Simmons to Pitch 'Busted' Prank Series From Entertainment One
The KISS star will return to the Croissette with a hidden camera comedy show that has major rock stars in its crosshairs.
TORONTO – Gene Simmons is returning to the Croissette next week to promote Busted, his upcoming reality TV series with Canadian producer Entertainment One.
Simmons will pitch the hidden camera comedy series he created, and which features major rock stars, band mates, family members and roadies as moving targets.
Hosted by Simmons, Busted will take audiences backstage to witness practical jokes pulled on tour.
The KISS star is no stranger to reality TV, having starred in A&E’s Gene Simmons Family Jewels for nine seasons, and completed two seasons of Gene Simmons’ Rock School for VH-1.
Busted will be executive produced by John Morayniss, Tara Long and Jeff Hevert for Entertainment One, and Simmons.
The Canadian producer will handle worldwide rights for the series, while Simmons will take care of merchandise.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR