MIPTV: SevenOne International Signs Output With Larry Levinson Productions
The L.A.-based production house was a major supplier of TV movies for RHI International.
CANNES – SevenOne International has signed a multi-year exclusive output deal with Larry Levinson's Larry Levinson Productions for LLP’s upcoming slate of TV-movies.
The agreement will give SevenOne distribution rights to Levinson’s entire upcoming output of TV movies outside of North America.
Levinson, a veteran TV producer, is a long-term supplier of TV movies and mini-series for both the broadcast networks and cable channels such as TNT, Hallmark and Lifetime. He and his company were a long-time supplier of TV movies for international sales group RHI Entertainment.
Levinson’s credits include Streets of Laredo starring James Garner, Sam Shepard and Sissy Spacek; Frederick Forsyth’s Icon featuring the late Patrick Swayze, and Love Come Softly with Katherine Heigl and January Jones.
SevenOne managing director Jens Richter told The Hollywood Reporter the deal with Levinson fits into SevenOne’s strategy of investing in star-driven English-language TV productions for an international market. SevenOne’s slate, which it is hawking at international TV market MIP-TV in Cannes, also includes the Steven van Zandt fish-out-of-water dramedy Lilyhammer and new Paris-set cop series Le Grand starring Jean Reno.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR