Miramax to Open London Outpost
Former Power Television CEO Danny Goldman to spearhead sales operation in U.K.
LONDON -- Miramax has upped Joe Patrick to lead worldwide sales and the movie label is also setting up an outpost in the British capital in “historic Covent Garden.”
Patrick has been promoted to lead worldwide sales. He will continue to report to Miramax CEO Mike Lang and will work closely with Beth Minehart, svp, global digital.
The operation has recruited former Power Television CEO Danny Goldman to the team as as svp and head of sales, Europe.
Goldman will report to Patrick and be based in London.
Lang said: “Opening the London office as our European hub is an important step in our company’s evolution and we are thrilled to have a presence on the ground.”
Patrick joined Miramax in March as svp, domestic television & digital sales. Patrick was previously evp at MGM Worldwide Television Group overseeing all TV sales in the US, Canada, and Latin America.
Aside from his tenure with Power Television, Goldman spent 10 years at Sony Pictures Television as svp of sales, responsible for licensing films and TV series to broadcasters across Europe.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR