Miramax Signs Multi-Year Licensing Deal With Sweden's C More
The agreement includes such Miramax titles as "There Will Be Blood" and "The Hours."
COLOGNE, Germany – Miramax has inked another major licensing agreement for its impressive Oscar-heavy library, signing a multi-year deal with Swedish pay TV group C More Entertainment.
The deal will give C More rights across the Nordic region to a package of Miramax's top titles, among them Oscar-winners There Will Be Blood, Chicago, The Hours and The Cider House Rules.
Under the agreement, C More will also be allowed to stream the Miramax titles over its on-demand service C More Play. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
The C More deal follows similar licensing agreements between Miramax and European broadcasters including BSkyB in Britain and Spain's Antena 3.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR