Miranda Cosgrove Breaks Ankle in Tour Bus Accident
The singer has postponed the rest of her tour until further notice.
Miranda Cosgrove’s tour bus was involved in an accident early morning Thursday in Illinois. The bus was traveling on the I-70 outside of Vandalia with five passengers on the bus.
"There were five passengers on the bus, and Miranda suffered a broken ankle," her rep said in a statement. "At this time, we are told everyone will be fine."
The iCarly star has postponed her tour until further notice.
Cosgrove, 18, released her debut album, Sparks Fly, in April 2010. Her "Dancing Crazy Summer Tour" had dates scheduled throughout the country from July 15 through October 23.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10