Missi Pyle joins NBC family pilot
Will replace Leslie Bibb in lead role
Missi Pyle has joined NBC's untitled family pilot (formerly untitled Justin Adler project).
She will play one of the leads, Vanessa, stepping in for Leslie Bibb, who left in the wake of the shake-up on the pilot that led to the exit of creator/exec producer Justin Adler.
Pyle already co-stars on pilot, CBS/WBTV's comedy "Big," so for her the NBC pilot will be in second position.
Sony/Tantamount's family project revolves around adult siblings and their controlling mother. Pyle will play the oldest sibling, a perfect domestic goddess.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR