Missi Pyle, Yvette Nicole Brown, Mary Birdsong Join 'Percy Jackson' Sequel
Thor Freudenthal is directing the Fox 2000 sequel, which hits theaters March 27, 2013.
Fox 2000's Percy Jackson & The Olympians: Sea of Monsters has found its three fates, including The Artist actress Missi Pyle.
Yvette Nicole Brown and Mary Birdsong will play the other two fates.
Thor Freudenthal is directing the sequel, which will hit theaters in 2013. Logan Lerman is returning in the role of Percy, Alexandra Daddario and Brandon T. Jason also are returning.
The first film in the franchise, Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief, grossed $226.5 million at the worldwide box office in 2010.
Chris Columbus, who directed Lightning Thief, is producing with Karen Rosenfelt.
Pyle is repped by UTA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10