Missi Pyle, Yvette Nicole Brown, Mary Birdsong Join 'Percy Jackson' Sequel
Thor Freudenthal is directing the Fox 2000 sequel, which hits theaters March 27, 2013.
Fox 2000's Percy Jackson & The Olympians: Sea of Monsters has found its three fates, including The Artist actress Missi Pyle.
Yvette Nicole Brown and Mary Birdsong will play the other two fates.
Thor Freudenthal is directing the sequel, which will hit theaters in 2013. Logan Lerman is returning in the role of Percy, Alexandra Daddario and Brandon T. Jason also are returning.
The first film in the franchise, Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief, grossed $226.5 million at the worldwide box office in 2010.
Chris Columbus, who directed Lightning Thief, is producing with Karen Rosenfelt.
Pyle is repped by UTA.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Jesse Metcalfe Has Fun Playing 'Romantic Hero' on 'Dallas'
- Jena Malone Serenades Us For The Shoe's 'I'm Okay' Album - Listen Now!
- Ian Somerhalder Reunites with Maggie Grace & 'Lost' Cast at PaleyFest 2014!
- Dwyane Wade Helps Hold Up Fiance Gabrielle Union's Gown While Attending 'Call of the Game' Dinner