Missing Bond Movie Star Paul Bhattacharjee Found Dead
The body of the "Casino Royale" actor was found and identified by the police in Seaford, East Sussex.
Paul Bhattacharjee, a stage and screen actor who appeared in Casino Royale and The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel and who went missing after leaving rehearsals at the Royal Court Theatre in Sloane Square, London, on July 10, has been found dead and formally identified.
The 53-year-old actor's last form of communication was a text message he sent to his girlfriend that night at 9 p.m., reports ITV Network. Last Friday, Sussex officers were contacted by Scotland Yard police about a man's body matching the description of Bhattacharjee on the shores of Seaford, East Sussex. His death is not being treated as suspicious.
Bhattacharjee was scheduled to appear on in the play Talk Show at the Royal Court, part of the theater company's Weekly Rep series that mounts six plays in six weeks. He had already appeared in two of the productions. His role for the play has been recast.
His 24-year-old son Rahul Bhattacharjee-Prashar told the Evening Standard that the disappearance was "completely out of character". He added: "He was doing well in his career and everything seemed to be going okay."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR