Paramount Unveils 100th Anniversary Logo
The new design will appear at the opening of "Mission: Impossible -- Ghost Protocol."
Paramount Pictures has unveiled a new logo that pays tribute to the the studio’s 100th anniversary.
The new logo will be seen at the opening of Mission: Impossible -- Ghost Protocol, which opens on Dec. 16. The studio’s logo, which depicts the Wasatch mountain range that stretches from the Utah-Idaho border, was created in 1916.
The 100th anniversary logo was created by Devastudios Inc.
The logo will be used throughout 2012 and the 100th anniversary wording will be dropped in 2013.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR