Mo Rocca's 'My Grandmother's Ravioli' Renewed, Sets Premiere Date (Exclusive)
The Cooking Channel show returns for a 13-episode run Oct. 2.
Mo Rocca's return to the Cooking Channel has been set.
His show, My Grandmother's Ravioli, has been renewed for another 13-episode season and will premiere Wednesday, Oct. 2, at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on the Cooking Channel, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
"Mo Rocca is a gifted storyteller with a unique talent for bringing both humor and poignancy to his subjects," said Michael Smith, Cooking Channel GM and senior vp. "My Grandmother's Ravioli began as a tribute to his grandmother and has grown to become an endearing tribute to grandparents, great food and family traditions everywhere."
In the premiere episode, Rocca visits Philadelphia native Clara Corrado, a 94-year-old with triplet great-grandsons in the Air Force. With each stationed far away, Corrado recruits Rocca to help make her signature dishes to ship off to the three men.
Throughout the season, Rocca will visit with grandparents across the country who will introduce him to home cooking from a variety of cuisines, including Portuguese, Japanese, Greek and Syrian.
Rocca is a correspondent for CBS Sunday Morning, a panelist on NPR's Wait, Wait … Don't Tell Me! and host of Cooking Channel's Food(ography).
The deal between the Cooking Channel and Rocca was made by manager Don Epstein of Greater Talent Network and lawyer Peter Grant of Grubman Indursky Shire & Meiselas.
My Grandmother's Ravioli is produced by CBS Eye Too Productions.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!