Now an NBC Halloween special, Bryan Fuller's problem-plagued "Munsters" reboot doesn't quite get there despite an impressive pedigree.
Every time Bryan Fuller gets his mind around something (Pushing Daisies, Wonderfalls, Dead Like Me), it's important to watch because often it comes out pretty fantastic if not always popular. Even when he's writing for existing shows (Heroes, Star Trek: Voyager), you feel his presence.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR