'Modern Family' Actor Lands Lead Role in 'Ghoul' Telefilm (Exclusive)
Nolan Gould joins Barry Corbin in the cast of the Chiller network project, based on the horror novel by Brian Keene.
Nolan Gould, who plays Luke on ABC’s hit comedy Modern Family, and veteran actor Barry Corbin, who has appeared in No Country for Old Men and TNT’s The Closer, have joined the cast of Chiller’s first original telefilm Brian Keene’s Ghoul.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR