Modern VideoFilm Signs Lease at Yahoo Center
Postproduction firm Modern VideoFilm has inked a 10-year lease for new office space at the Yahoo Center at 2500 Broadway St. in Santa Monica. The 18,750-square-foot deal, valued at $8.8 million, is an expansion for the Burbank-based company, which will move into its new digs in June.
Chris Houge of L.A. Realty Partners represented Modern VideoFilm and the landlord, Equity Office. The landlord was also represented in-house by Brendan McCracken.
In other commercial real estate news, management company Principato Young Entertainment has renewed its lease for 15,914 square feet of office space at 9456 Wilshire Blvd. in Beverly Hills. The 10-year renewal is valued at about $8 million, according to real estate industry sources.
Gary Weiss and Hunt Barnett of L.A. Realty Partners represented the landlord, George Comfort & Sons Inc., and Principato was represented by Jeff Cowan of Studley.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'