Modern VideoFilm Signs Lease at Yahoo Center
Postproduction firm Modern VideoFilm has inked a 10-year lease for new office space at the Yahoo Center at 2500 Broadway St. in Santa Monica. The 18,750-square-foot deal, valued at $8.8 million, is an expansion for the Burbank-based company, which will move into its new digs in June.
Chris Houge of L.A. Realty Partners represented Modern VideoFilm and the landlord, Equity Office. The landlord was also represented in-house by Brendan McCracken.
In other commercial real estate news, management company Principato Young Entertainment has renewed its lease for 15,914 square feet of office space at 9456 Wilshire Blvd. in Beverly Hills. The 10-year renewal is valued at about $8 million, according to real estate industry sources.
Gary Weiss and Hunt Barnett of L.A. Realty Partners represented the landlord, George Comfort & Sons Inc., and Principato was represented by Jeff Cowan of Studley.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kim Kardashian's Nuptials to Kanye West Could Be the Wedding of the Century!
- Miranda Kerr Will Chop Off Her Long Hair One Day, Be Prepared!
- Katie Holmes Shows Star Power Right Before Tribeca Film Festival Kicks Off!
- Ryan Lochte & Ireland Baldwin Are Proud American Icons for Calvin Klein White Label's Campaign!