Modern VideoFilm Signs Lease at Yahoo Center
Postproduction firm Modern VideoFilm has inked a 10-year lease for new office space at the Yahoo Center at 2500 Broadway St. in Santa Monica. The 18,750-square-foot deal, valued at $8.8 million, is an expansion for the Burbank-based company, which will move into its new digs in June.
Chris Houge of L.A. Realty Partners represented Modern VideoFilm and the landlord, Equity Office. The landlord was also represented in-house by Brendan McCracken.
In other commercial real estate news, management company Principato Young Entertainment has renewed its lease for 15,914 square feet of office space at 9456 Wilshire Blvd. in Beverly Hills. The 10-year renewal is valued at about $8 million, according to real estate industry sources.
Gary Weiss and Hunt Barnett of L.A. Realty Partners represented the landlord, George Comfort & Sons Inc., and Principato was represented by Jeff Cowan of Studley.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10