Modest Mouse Frontman to Score 'Queens Of Country'
The film by Ryan Page and Christopher Pomerenke ("The Heart is a Drum Machine," "Moog") stars Lizzy Caplan and Ron Livingston and features appearances by Tool's Maynard James Keenan and rockabilly singer Wanda Jackson.
Modest Mouse front man and songwriter Isaac Brock will compose his first feature film score for a movie based on an obsessive country music fan.
Queens of Country stars Lizzy Caplan (Mean Girls) and Ron Livingston (Band of Brothers). Caplan plays a country music fan convinced an iPod belongs to her soul mate whom she tries to find. Maynard James Keenan of Tool and A Perfect Circle and rockabilly singer Wanda Jackson are in the cast as well.
Ryan Page and Christopher Pomerenke produced and directed the film, which recently wrapped post-production. The duo, who made the documentaries The Heart is a Drum Machine and Moog, wrote the script with Serene Dominic. Keenan's Puscifer scored their film Blood Into Wine, which chronicled the rocker's adventure into the wine-making world.
Brock previously scored the documentary 180 Degrees South.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR