Moguls Share Their Favorite TV Channels
At the annual Cable Show, Time Warner chairman and CEO Jeff Bewkes, News Corp. president, COO and deputy chairman Chase Carey and others also discuss cord cutting and Netflix.
NEW YORK - Besides the cable networks owned by their entertainment conglomerates, Time Warner chairman and CEO Jeff Bewkes likes to watch PBS, News Corp. president, COO and deputy chairman Chase Carey enjoys ESPN, and Time Warner Cable boss Glenn Britt likes NBC.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR