'Monuments Men' Trailer: George Clooney Plots Mission to Save Art From Nazis (Video)
The thriller, also featuring Bill Murray and John Goodman, is set for release in December.
The latest look at Monuments Men, the World War II thriller co-written, directed and starring George Clooney, showcases more of the crew tasked with recovering fine art plundered by the Nazis.
The trailer features narration describing Bill Murray as an architect, John Goodman as a sculptor and Jean Dujardin as director of design who join up with a platoon led by Matt Damon and Clooney.
The clip balances between lighthearted quips between the leads and a based-on-a-true-story narrative.
"They tell us, 'who cares about art,'" narrates Clooney. "But they're wrong, it is the exact reason that we're fighting -- for culture, for way of life."
The project was adapted from the book The Monuments Men: Allied Heroes, Nazi Thieves and the Greatest Treasure Hunt in History by Robert M. Edsel and Bret Witter.
The film is set to be released in December.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR