Moon Nazi Film 'Iron Sky' Sets Release Date, Launches New Teaser (Cannes)
Sci-fi comedy touches down April 4, 2012.
CANNES – Long-gestating Nazis-on-the-moon film Iron Sky is set to touch down in April next year. Producers Blind Spot Pictures put up a new teaser of the film on YouTube.
The clip is the first to show live action sequences from the film, as well as one major special effects shot featuring a space Zeppelin.
Five years in the making, Iron Sky is one of the first feature-length dramas to be made with a substantial portion of its budget coming from Internet fans, so-called cloud financing.
Stealth Media Group is handling the world sales and is pitching Iron Sky to buyers in Cannes. The film has pre-sold to multiple territories, including Germany, Australia and China.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR