More 'American Idol' Finale Performers Revealed
Judge Steven Tyler, Lady Gaga and Beyonce will grace the Fox show's stage.
Big things are in store for the finale of American Idol's 10th season.
A production source tells The Hollywood Reporter that in addition to U2's Bono and The Edge (who are performing with the cast members from Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark), show judge Steven Tyler will be singing onstage.
And, he'll be in good company. According to the source, the Aerosmith frontman will be joined by Carrie Underwood, Lady Gaga and Beyonce who will perform a group medley along with contestants Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina.
There has also been talk that judge Jennifer Lopez will return to the stage (she performed her single "On the Floor" two weeks ago), but nothing has been confirmed as of yet.
On Tuesday's episode, a pre-taped performance of this year's send-off song, "Don't You Forget About Me" by Season Seven winner David Cook will be aired.
And, though he tweeted that he would not be singing because he wasn't asked to, last season's winner Lee Dewyze will be in attendance. He was spotted downtown at the LA Live courtyard along with Idol alums Elliott Yamin, Michael Johns, Didi Benami, Nicky McKibbin, Andrew Garcia and Jason Castro.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR