Morgan Creek's Nicita Considers Exit
Stalled movies, a bankruptcy, and now its co-chairman might be on his way out.
When Rick Nicita Joined Morgan Creek Productions in August 2008 as co-chairman, CEO James Robinson said the former CAA managing partner would have "a big palette" as his creative head. But the picture hasn't been pretty for the once-highflying company behind such early-1990s hits as Robin Hood and Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile
- New Jersey Congressional Candidate Endorsed By One-Ninth Of The Wu-Tang Clan
- Maureen Ryan: All Due Respect: An Appreciation Of James Gandolfini
- 'Sopranos' Actress Reflects On Working With James Gandolfini