Morgan Freeman to Narrate Imax 3D Doc 'Island of Lemurs: Madagascar'
The co-production with Warner Bros. reunited the actor with writer-producer Drew Fellman.
CANNES – Morgan Freeman is set to narrate the upcoming Imax 3D documentary Island of Lemurs: Madagascar, a co-production with Warner Bros.
The film will be released in select Imax theaters beginning April 4, 2014.
Island of Lemurs: Madagascar reunites Freeman with Drew Fellman, who also wrote and produced the 2011 Imax documentary Born to Be Wild 3D, and director David Douglas, who served as director of photography on that film.
Greg Foster, CEO of Imax Entertainment and senior executive vp of Imax Corp., said Tuesday in a statement: "As proven with Imax documentaries such as Born to Be Wild 3D, Morgan Freeman is the perfect guide to lead moviegoers through this one-of-a-kind experience."
Island of Lemurs: Madagascar features scientist Patricia Wright, an expert on lemurs and the wildlife of Madagascar, following the trail of the wild creatures.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)