MORNING ROUNDUP: Bristol Palin Downplays Mom's Influence on Keeping Her on 'Dancing With the Stars'
PLUS: Kanye West is still on for a Thanksgiving performance on NBC, Arianna Huffington faces a lawsuit over her site.
- Bristol Palin downplays that she's in the top four on Dancing With the Stars because of her mom's Tea Party supporters -- despite The Hollywood Reporter's exclusive poll that Republicans overwhelmingly watch the ABC show. "Think of all the people out there who hate my mom," she said Monday. "Why don't we talk about that? It can work both ways with me being Sarah Palin's daughter." Bristol -- who received her highest scores yet as Sarah and Todd Palin watched from the audience -- added: "I work my butt off here. I rehearse every day. I am totally out of my element here. I think I deserve to be here." Four finalists remain. Related: Sarah Palin’s Alaska premiered to record ratings Sunday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR