MORNING ROUNDUP: Dead Woman at SoHo House Identified as Swimwear Designer
Plus: Cablevision and Netflix will be added to the S&P 500, new Miramax CEO in talks with Weinstein Co. about partnership for jointly-owned digital assets, finally some good news for Love Bites.
- The woman found dead in the bathtub of the New York City outpost of SoHo House has been identified as swimwear designer Sylvie Cachay. The New York Post cites police saying she had wounds on her neck that suggested she may have been strangled, and a bite mark on her hand. Ex boyfriend Nick Brooks, the son of an Oscar-winning composer, remained in police custody for questioning. Cachay was found just before 3 a.m. after guests staying the floor below her complained of water leaking through their ceiling. UPDATE: Police seek a warrant for Nick Brooks.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR