MORNING ROUNDUP: Tina Fey Records a Song for '30 Rock'
5:54 AM PST 11/9/2010 by Lindsay Powers, Georg Szalai
PLUS: Oracle hires a private investigator to track down HP's new CEO and force him to testify, another private equity firm circles Yahoo! and Nancy Grace settles her wrongful death lawsuit.
- She acts, she writes… she sings? Tina Fey has recorded a duet with Christopher Cross called "Lemon's Theme" that will appear on 30 Rock's soundtrack, due in stores Nov. 16. Listen to the cheesy ballad below.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile