Motley Crue Rocker Vince Neil Charged With Battery
2:33 PM PDT 4/5/2011 by THR staff
He is accused of jabbing his ex-girlfriend at a Las Vegas theater.
Motley Crue rocker Vince Neil was charged Tuesday with battery and disorderly conduct for allegedly jabbing his ex-girlfriend, Alicia Jacobs, at a Las Vegas theater last month, reports TMZ.On March 24, he approached her at the Shimmer Cabaret lounge at the Las Vegas Hilton and began pointing his finger and spewing obscenities at her and two of her friends. Neil, who split with Jacobs two weeks earlier, then jabbed Jacobs in the right shoulder, police say. He is scheduled to be arraigned May 2 in Las Vegas Justice Court. His attorney, David Chesnoff, said Neil will plead not guilty and is "looking forward to vigorously defending this case." It isn’t his first brush with the law: In June 2010, Neil was arrested for drunk driving and spent 10 days behind bars in February.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR