Movie Theater Chain AMC Entertainment Moves Ahead With IPO Plans
3:18 PM PDT 3/14/2011 by Georg Szalai
The company, which was taken private by private equity firms in 2004, previously said it will raise up to $450 million by returning to a stock market listing.
NEW YORK -- AMC Entertainment, the second-largest U.S. film exhibitor, said Monday that it will move ahead with plans to raise money and return to a stock market listing via an IPO.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile