MPAA Head Chris Dodd Plans to Reach out to NATO on Premium VOD
He says his relative inexperience and the need to stay out of business decisions of individual studios have so far kept him quiet on the controversial topic of early-release films.
NEW YORK - MPAA chairman and CEO Chris Dodd plans to reach out and build bridges to the National Association of Theatre Owners, whose head is his long-time friend John Fithian, on the issue of premium VOD, the New York Times reported.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR