MPAA Urges Legislation Against 'Rogue' Sites
8:08 AM PDT 4/6/2011 by Georg Szalai
Congressional action would "go a long way towards shutting down the unauthorized distribution of copyrighted works," executive vp, government affairs Michael O’Leary said.
NEW YORK - The MPAA has renewed its call for legislative action against what it has called "rogue" Web sites, which offer pirated video content instead of properly licensing content.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile