MPSE re-elects Bobbi Banks as head
Has been on the board of directors for 16 years
The Motion Picture Sound Editors have re-elected Bobbi Banks as president for a third term. Other officers are Frank Morrone, vp; Paul Rodriguez, treasurer; and Mark Lanza, secretary.
The board voted Glenn Morgan, sergeant at arms. Film seats on the board will be held by Mike Draghi, Scott Haller, Hal Levinsohn and Bernard Weiser; TV seats will be held by Ruth Adelman, Jason Arnold, Maciek Malish and Chris Reeves.
Banks has served on the board of directors for 16 years and is the first woman to serve as president more than two terms at the organization.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR