'Mr. Peabody & Sherman' Trailer: Ty Burrell Goes Time-Traveling (Video)
The animated title, from "Lion King" helmer Rob Minkoff, hits theaters on March 7, 2014.
The WABAC machine is back in the first U.S. trailer for Mr. Peabody & Sherman.
The film, directed by Lion King helmer Rob Minkoff, stars Modern Family's Ty Burrell as "the world's most extraordinary dog," while Max Charles (The Amazing Spider-Man) voices Sherman.
The characters were created by animator Ted Key and appeared regularly on Rocky and His Friends and The Bullwinkle Show in the late 1950s and early 1960s.
The trailer shows a time-traveling device called the WABAC being discovered, leading the duo to traverse across ancient Egypt, Greece and other locales. The movie, originally slated to release in Nov., was pushed back to March 7, 2014.
Stephen Colbert, Allison Janney and Leslie Mann are among the voice cast of the DreamWorks Animation film.
Hot Oscars News
- Angelina Jolie's Dress Fearlessly Bares Reconstructed Breasts
- Sandra Bullock to Make $70 Million (At Least) for 'Gravity'
- '12 Years a Slave': Solomon Northup's Descendants Gather for THR Photo Shoot, Reflect on His Legacy
- 20 Feet From Movie Stardom: The Overlooked Story of Hollywood's Greatest Extra
- Six Top Directors on Fighting With Studios, Firing Actors and Quitting Film School
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR