MSG Network to air 'Boomer & Carton'
Popular NYC radio sports talk show comes to TV Sept. 14
NEW YORK -- One of the Big Apple's most popular radio sports talk shows is coming to TV courtesy of MSG Network.
The channel, part of Madison Square Garden Inc., will start simulcasting the "Boomer & Carton" show, a favorite on CBS Radio's WFAN sports station.
New York's top-rated morning radio show among men 25-54 will hit television starting Tuesday, September 14. The program will be simulcast every weekday morning from 6 a.m.-10 a.m.
"Boomer and Craig have quickly become an integral part of the sports media landscape in New York," said Dan Ronayne, executive vp and general manager, MSG Networks. "They are opinionated, intelligent and passionate about New York sports."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR