MTV Airing 'Restore the Shore' Hurricane Sandy Fundraiser on Thursday
The network's one-hour special aims to raise money on behalf of the nonprofit Architecture for Humanity.
In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, which devastated the Jersey Shore and ripped apart its famed boardwalk, MTV has announced a fundraising special to help rebuild Seaside Heights, N.J.
The one-hour fundraiser, called Restore the Shore, will air Thursday at 11 pm ET from MTV's Times Square studios. It will benefit the nonprofit Architecture for Humanity, which provides design and construction services to those in need, and will feature Jersey Shore cast members, among other guests to be announced later.
Jersey Shore recently filmed its sixth and final season in Seaside Heights, N.J., which was heavily hit by the storm. Last week, Snooki donated numerous bags of clothing to affected areas.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws