MTV EMAs: Miley Cyrus Smuggled into Amsterdam in Redfoo's Suitcase (Video)
DJ Redfoo will host this year's European Music Awards in the Dutch capital on Nov. 10.
COLOGNE, Germany – Pop star Miley Cyrus, whose now-infamous “twerking” at this year's MTV Video Music Awards became the scandal that wouldn't die, has lent her newfound notoriety to the EMAs, Europe's version of the VMAs, with a suggestive video featuring DJ and dance artist Redfoo.
The video features Redfoo, the host of this year's EMAs, trying to get through security at Amsterdam airport. A suspicious security guard unzips Redfoo's suitcase to reveal a scantily-clad Cyrus, packed tightly in the carry-on.
Cyrus is up for four European Music Awards, including honors for best pop and best female artist, and best video for her single Wrecking Ball.
Justin Timberlake and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis lead the 2013 EMA nominations with five noms each.
Rock band The Killers and popster Katy Perry are among the acts performing live at the event, which will be broadcast on Sunday, Nov. 10 at 9 p.m. local time from the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam.
Ariana Grande, whose first studio album, Yours Truly, came out this summer, will take on duties as a back stage host for the event. Will Ferrell will present one of the awards in character as mustachioed newsman Ron Burgundy of Anchorman 2.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR