MTV Movie Awards: Foo Fighters to perform their new single ‘Walk’
This will be the first time the band has performed on the show since 2005.
Tonight the Foo Fighters take the MTV Movie Awards stage to perform their new single ‘Walk’, frontman Dave Grohl told MTV News. “It’s gonna be a whole other level—stuff you’ve never seen before,” said drummer Taylor Hawkins.
The band just released a video for the song, which is the second single to come off their hit album, Wasting Light. While this is their seventh studio album, it was their first to reach the No. 1 slot on the Billboard 200 chart.
Other musical performers tonight include Trey Songz and Lupe Fiasco, who are expected to perform together for their song “Out of My Head,” followed by Fiasco’s “The Show Goes On.”
Jason Sudeikis hosts the MTV Movie Awards, airing tonight at 9 p.m. on MTV.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR