MTV Movie Awards: Justin Timberlake, Mila Kunis and 9 Other Most Outrageous Moments
The MTV Movie Awards is never one to disappoint when it comes to outrageous moments, and Sunday's show contained several:
1. While presenting the first award of the night, Justin Timberlake groped his Friends With Benefits co-star Mila Kunis' chest, quipping that the two were basically brother and sister so the groping, um, made sense.
2. In his monologue, host Jason Sudeikis (pictured below) quipped of Arnold Schwarzenegger, who recently revealed he had fathered a child with his maid while married to Maria Shriver: "Watch out for his next film, Pumping the Iron-er."
3. Sudeikis also took on MTV's Jersey Shore star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, who was arrested in Italy last week after hitting a police car:“Did you hear Snooki was rear-ended? This time, by a car.”
4. In the age-old question that has incited many a tween girl debate, Sudeikis revealed his Edward-vs.-Jacob leanings when it comes to Twilight: "My heart says Jacob, but my weiner says Edward. My balls are indifferent."
5. Jim Carrey appeared onstage in a greenscreen suit that projected images of wolves, water, rocks, dogs humping and clouds, among others.
6. Sudeikis also managed to work in a reference to the squirm-inducing movie Human Centipide: "How did Human Centipede not get nominated for Best Kiss?"
7. Of Ashton Kutcher, who is married to Demi Moore (ex-wife of Bruce Wilis), Sudeikis quipped: "On Two and a Half Men, Ashton Kutcher is doing what he does best: replacing an older celebrity."
8. Witherspoon tooks digs at reality stars -- and, some say, reality-heavy MTV and Gossip Girl star Blake Lively in her acceptance speech. “It’s also possible to make it in Hollywood without a reality show. When I came up in this business, when you made a sex tape you were embarrassed and you hid it under your bed. If you take naked pictures of yourself on your cell phone, you hide your face, people. Hide your face.”
9. Robert Pattinson planted a kiss on Twilight Saga co-star Taylor Lautner while accepting the best kiss award with co-star -- and real-life girlfriend Kristen Stewart.
10. Pattinson dropped the F-bomb as part of a joke -- for which he screws up the punchline. During his introduction of Generation Award winner Reese Witherspoon, Pattinson let an F-bomb fly that apparently slipped past the censors. He was relating how he played Witherspoon's son in Vanity Fair (the scene was later cut) and then he "f---ed" her in Water for Elephants. Witherspoon in her speech noted that he messed up the punchline: He should have said he's the best "motherf---er."